The three of us at 18 weeks and some of our first maternity clothes.
Above is Mira's profile. I think she looks like me (ha ha).
This is Anya's profile, but they caught her moving so it's a little blurry.
Just thought we would share some more updated photos of the family. I'll get some soon with jay in them. We painted the nursery and installed a ceiling fan last weekend. Our colors are very light green with hand painted daisies in white and yellow around the doors and windows and white baby furniture. For all those asking, we did finally register at Target and Toys-R- Us, which was alot of fun but kind of exhausting.
On Memorial Day weekend, Jay and I took our last vaction before the girls are born and went to the St. Louis Zoo and some museums. One of the highlights for me was our hotel location. We stayed on the hill which is considered little italy and had some geat authentic italian food. We had a great time (except a little rain) and can't wait to take the girls next time.

2 comments:
YOU LOOK GREAT! I can't wait to meet those girls!
Lil" Man - You deserve to have two to run after, ha ha!!! Love ya brother! Scott
Post a Comment